Friday, March 13, 2009

Philosophy at Denver Seminary

While this blog in no way represents Denver Seminary, it is no secret that I teach there. I encourage you to visit the Denver Seminary Philosophy Department blog to see what three classes I will be teaching next fall. You need not be a degree-seeking student to take these classes. You may audit them or take a certain number of hours without committing to a degree program. For more information on schedule, please see the Denver Seminary web page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Defending Christian Faith (PR 501-01) sounds like a class where you might consider using my book. It's being used is five colleges (both Christian and secular) that I know of in classes on apologetics and atheism. My alma matter has a combined college/seminary apologetics class where 50% of the student grade is based upon how they respond to it.